Thursday, September 21, 2006

WooHoo Its A Dr's Night


Its A Dr's night.... Do I watch Dr.McDreamy or ER...Woohoo..Grey At 8 and ER at 9... Don't have to choose, I can't miss Dr McDreamy and Meredith...But I will have to miss CSI....I need TiVo....BADLY!
Footnote: Grey's was great tonight....Poor Izzy, I really like her character..And Addison washing the panties and tacking them to the lost and found wall..OMG, I think I might just like her( she's a real redhead!) but not with Dr. Mc Dreamy...

2 comments:

  1. I was sooooo looking forward to the first show but I thought it was a bit slow... LOVED the McDreamy speech at the end .. and LOVED Christina asking whats his face not to die... OMG I had tears!

    I miss DENNY!!!!! :-(((

    Looking forward to next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't as fast pasced as it usually is...But OMG it was great, I cried and Doc of course laughed...Men! I figured he'd die but like when they got married....
    I just Meredith and McDreamy...that man could eat crackers in my bed anytime....LOL

    ReplyDelete