Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Revenge Might Just be Sweet

...First off I just "LOVE" Maxine...
she says what everyone else just thinks....
Lately I've been feeling a lil
"taken for granted".
I do know how hard Doc works and what long days he has..And I wouldn't say I'm a "Kept" woman ....(but MJ's dx and Doc's need for me to be available for MJ might make me a Semi-Kept woman.) I have some part-time jobs,so I'm a lil freer than most woman w/ REAL JOBS..Does that mean that I get to play the "tooth fairy, the lawn fairy, the garbage fairy, the pet fairy...etc, etc, etc"....You get the picture.
So now I've had enough w/ the Mt.Dew cans in the yard for TWO DAYS.....Revenge might be sweet but I have to make it subtle...hmmm, I gotta think about this......

3 comments:

  1. You're crafty ... you could make a Mtn. Dew can lawn ornament. bwhahaha

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smarta$$....I might could attach them to a string of xmas lights and hang them in the trees out front......

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could shove one up his tail pipe...

    ReplyDelete