Saturday, September 2, 2006

In The Beginning

This is my very first blog..
Its mostly about just my life w/ my wonderful child and husband and the way life has changed since those "7 Days in August/Sept." that changed the way we all live in southeast La...Yep I'm talking about Katrina..
BUT it's not all about Katrina OR the mess.
Its about who I am, where I've been and hopefully where I'm going...And maybe I will get something out of this. LIKE CHEAP THERAPY....
its Labor Day weekend and I'm Laboring in my Favorite place HOME!
This is MY SPACE, FOR ME AND NO ONE ELSE!

5 comments:

  1. I really need to learn how to use this thing....LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Bobbi is a blogger! :-)

    Have fun and yell if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbi,

    Love the F.E.M.A. remark in your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 2 favorite people came to my blog....Naked dancing in the south..now if I could just figure out how to hide the comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmm ... why do you want to hide the comments?

    ReplyDelete