Friday, July 19, 2013

Just so damn tired of all the Racial Crap

A friend of mines partial post.....
Danielle Marie Moll
Seems sad to me that as I scroll down my news feed, there is no trace of little Ahlittia..... Only four days after her little lifeless body was thrown out with the trash. Yet, my news-feed is still full of the same story people were complaining about weeks ago.

And my response....This is not open for debate this is my fb page and its my opinion and I wont apologize for how I feel......
Danielle Marie Moll..I am so anger I could spit nails...the media and DOJ is still going after Zimmerman..get the hell over it.. he was found innocent by a jury of his peers..I guess now if you don't like the verdict lets just take it to the Justice Dept and have them file charges against someone that has been declared innocent. .this is not a good thing.. I thought we had rights and that there was a thing called double Jeopardy.. so if you don't like the out come you keep filing charges til you get the out come you think is fair..BS...I did not say I'm agreeing with the verdict. .but IT's DONE!. Move on...!!!!. NOW.. we had a child murdered in our city .. she was thrown away in a trash bag and into a trash can.....It doesn't matter to me that she was African American..she was SOMEONES INNOCENT CHILD....she was murdered by someone she knew who just happens to be AFRICAN AMERICAN....when the hell are we going to stop looking at skin color to decided when to be OUTRAGE. ..I'm dam tired of this racial crap.. Grow up people. it is getting old and worse than back in the 60's.. when are we going to stop letting people like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson stir the pot........I am trying to raise My Matthew to look past the skin color and into the soul of people..its really hard when you are living in a Nation that even the President it stir the pot...

No comments:

Post a Comment