Monday, June 6, 2011

My Good-bye by The New Orleans Redhead on Myspace

My Good-bye by The New Orleans Redhead on Myspace: "My Good-bye
Bobbi Harrigan-Surgenor email (Sunday, December 30th, 2007)
My Aunt Cauna, My friend, My confidant, My sometimes partner in crime. Thru the years we have formed a strong bond that only an Aunt and Niece can have. It's different than that of a mother and child, yet simular. I have been very fortunate in that I have had strong woman to guide me thru my journey in this life. You were one of them. I have no regrets for our friendship was a true and unique experience that I will cherish all the days of my life. I know my Mom was waiting there for you when you got to heaven, so that you could join her and Daddy in a Dance. Rest peaceful now Aunt Cauna,know that your work is done here on earth and that you earned your wings. I love you very much."

No comments:

Post a Comment