Monday, June 6, 2011

Mary Kay Pepperman by The New Orleans Redhead on Myspace

Mary Kay Pepperman by The New Orleans Redhead on Myspace: "29, 2008
Mary Kay, one of my first friends in school. We started out at Bridgedale Elem in 2nd grade. I will not just remember you as the tallest girl in our class, but the girl that was funny, witty, amusing and had a bright smile. We shared a young life time together w/ Terri, Cheryl and many more. I remember the bus rides in the morning and afternoon. The proms and dances we all went to and shared tables at lunch.. You and that song -'Sweet Home Alabama'..How many times could you possibly play that song at lunch time...Frosh Orintantion running around as a 'Peppermint stick'.The first person I smoked a cig w/ in South yard. Thanks MK, I turned green that day. You were the first person to hug me after we got our diploma's from RHS. Though we haven't seen each other in years we could see each other and pick up were we left off..What a true and unique friendship we all shared...I know you had it hard in your life but I also know these last few years you have been TRULY HAPPY ..I'm so glad you found that happiness. I'm very grateful for knowing you during my youth and sharing so many happy memories w/ me..... I also know that one day I will meet you in heaven and we will be those happy young girls from the Phlox Street Bus Stop singing FreeBird and dancing our hearts out.....I love you girlfriend and I will so miss you..
Bobbi Lynn Harrigan-Surgenor (Madisonville, LA)"

No comments:

Post a Comment