Saturday, March 19, 2011

No More Bath and Body Works

A Funny story by Velma Clements-Jones on Saturday, March 19, 2011 at 3:27am


No more Bath and Body Works!!! A few days ago we are in Wal-Mart and some man keeps reaching around me, messing with the SAME grilling utensils every time, before finally putting his hand on my shoulder and telling me he's not used to being stalked by such good smelling women (he was also in the deodorant section when we were). I told him that he was on to my evil plan. I was going to overwhelm  him with my scent, snatch him up, throw him in the trunk of my car, and take him home.

Today, the neighbor stopped by. Invited me to view his garden. Offered me some deer sausage. Invited me to ride the 4-wheeler and go exploring the neighborhood. Invited me to go fishing. Invited me to check out his fire pit. Spoke to my son-in-law later on and told him about talking with me and having me check out his garden. Tonight, he was LOUDLY singing "Good night sweetheart, sleep tight, where ever you are" while looking straight up the hill towards my house.

A few weeks ago the steak man proposed. :(

The only logical conclusion is that my new bath scents are luring them in. It's like bait! That crap has got to go! Because here lately Zoey has been using MY shower and MY bath products. Can't have the sharks circling my 13 year old.

It's either that or the fact that the Maltese AND the Pomeranian are both in heat and I now have scientific proof that men are truly dogs. I'm trying to be positive...No bath and body works!

No comments:

Post a Comment